A compounding pharmacy makes custom medication tailored to individual needs. For example:
- If you are allergic to an inactive ingredient in a prescribed medication, such as a preservative or dye, our pharmacist can make that medication without the inactive ingredient.
- If your child cannot swallow pills, we can make a liquid option that she can ingest more easily.
- If you take hormones, your body may react better to bioidentical hormone therapy.
At The Medicine Shoppe® Pharmacy, our focus is on your health and wellness. Talk to our pharmacist about using compounding to tailor your medication to your unique needs. Together with your doctor, we can find a treatment that works for you.
At Riverside Medicine Shoppe, our full line of services include:
- Full service sterile compounding
- Full service non-sterile compounding
- Custom prescription services
Our specialties include sterile injectables, urology, dermatology, OBGYN, hospice care medications, and IV prescriptions.
We custom sterile compounds to meet any physician's specifications.
We prepare all categories of dosage forms, including injectables, ointments, creams, capsules, gels, troches, solutions, suspensions, nasal sprays, vaginal creams and suppositories.
We service hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, and physicians.